Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Welcome!


As an expert Destination Wedding planner and travel counselor, I'm here to offer my advice and encouragement as you plan your dream wedding!
I don't just sell you on exotic wedding locations - I've been there!
Smiles and Miles Travel staff
have visited wedding venues from
Mexico, Punta Cana, Jamaica, Hawaii to California and Las Vegas- we only recommend the best destinations, hotels and services.

We work with the most luxury-conscious, professional, compassionate hotel and wedding staff around the world...and make sure you get top-quality customer service as well as value for your money.

I'm happy to answer your wedding questions here on my Wedding Advice blog - contact me anytime!

We will constantly add links, suggestions and new ideas to this page as we encounter them.
Besides the latest news on resort and beach weddings, you will find ideas for your wedding dress, invitations, rings, favors, cake, music, band and more. And remember, your Destination Wedding starts with a smile at Smiles and Miles Travel!

No comments: